The sauna, considered sacred by ancient Estonians, has since become a place for refreshment and relaxation. The villa offers a sauna with a cosy lobby, with walls built from ancient fieldstone and massive doors to make the visitor feel even closer to nature, which can provide a comfortable experience for 10–12 people. There is peace within this harmony. Still, a modern sauna enthusiast will not have to do without a large wall-mounted TV.
A healthy mind for a healthy body – enjoy your sauna!
Use of the sauna 35 EUR/hour – up to 12 people (Julius chamber)
Use of the sauna 70 EUR/hour – 13 people and up (Julius chamber + restaurant)
The price includes use of the sauna and lobby, and towels!
Booking the sauna: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 7311 820 for a menu.
RULES FOR USING THE JULIUS SAUNA
Dear sauna user!
· To keep the sauna hot, please close the door after yourself.
· Add steam! Steam is good for you!
· The sauna is a place to relax and feel good. It is not a suitable place to demonstrate your endurance. Add steam sensibly.
· Whisks are not allowed in our sauna.
· Do not bring your own food or drink into the sauna!
· Dial 20 to order additional food or drinks
· Use seat covers!
· Be considerate of the environment when using water and toiletries!
· If a song is picked up in the sauna, it is good manners for all to sing along!
A healthy mind for a healthy body – rest well!